Intrallect has developed a highly skilled workforce capable of delivering specialised bespoke technology, information services and general business solutions. We provide small, compact, self-sufficient and high class teams for short and long-term support and development projects.
Our skill sets include the very best:
- IT architects
- Senior web and software developers
- IT infrastructure engineers
- User Interface and User Experience creators
- General business transformation consulting
- Mobile application development
- P2 IT Project Management
- Learning Management consulting
Our team has over 120 years of collective experience in supporting projects in many sectors, including major UK banks, USA college networks and educational assessment companies, UK universities, governments and the NHS.
We have delivered global and industry changing solutions for many household names, including RBS, Tesco Bank, Jamie Oliver, Harrods and Selfridges. Take a look at our clients page, we’d love to feature your business too.
Intrallect have bags of experience developing:
- Telephony and IVR solutions
- Biometrics and Workforce Management systems
- Marketing, data consolidation, information, document and rebranding portals
- Learning platforms and knowledge sharing solutions
- Supply chain management systems
Our designers and developers deliver scalable, user-focused, end-to-end solutions using:
- Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- PHP (Doctrine, Symfony2, CodeIgniter, Slim)
- ASP.NET (C#)
- Ruby (Rails)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / DOM APIs
- SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres)
- SOLID functional and object oriented design
- Git, Bash (and general Linux), Jenkins, Gatling, Apache2, Tomcat, Memcache, Maven, Phing
- VoiceXML / Twilio / TwiML / Armorvox
For more information, call us on +44 131 292 0100 or contact us to arrange a meeting.